Get a second position cash advance. Funding the same day options are available. If your business needs a 2nd position mca cash advance with competitive terms, click now below:
How to get a 2nd position merchant cash advance:
- Step 1: Review your business funding needs and cash flow. How much more can your business afford to repay per day and per week?
- Step 2: Determine the approval amount your maximum daily repayment equals. The average cash advance is 9 months or 189 days. If the maximum additional daily payment your business can afford is $100 per day then $100 X 189 = $18900.
- Step 3: Select the funders with the products that best match your businesses needs as well as credit and time in business.
- Step 4: Contact the best second position cash advance options. Discuss your business profile with the representative. Select the best matching program for your business and apply.
- Step 5: When approved look at the daily or weekly repayment and the mca loan contract. If you want to close, then provide all the required closing documentation and complete the transaction.
- Step 6: Complete the transaction and receive funds into your business checking account.