Get a second position merchant cash advance. Funding the same day options are available. If your business needs a 2nd position mca cash advance with competitive terms, click now below:
Complete the secure Docusign 30 Second Application now.
Or call us at Tel: 1-919-771-4177, or Apply for a 2nd second position cash advance
How to get 2nd position cash advance:
- Step 1 Review your funding needs. Look at your cash flow. How much can you afford to repay per week or per day?
- Step 2 Apply a funder with the best products matching your businesses’ needs, credit and time in business.
- Step 3 If you are approved, look at the daily or weekly repayment and the mca or loan contract. If you agree, provide all the required closing documentation and complete the transaction. funds into your business checking account.
- Step 4 Funds are deposited into your business checking account.
Are you looking for a second position merchant cash advance?
F.A.Q.’s, Frequently asked questions, comments and requests.
I want a 2nd position merchant cash advance with low rates. Do you offer
second positions that have longer terms?
Answer: yes. You can be approved for another mca cash advance position and get 1.19 rates if your business qualifies. If you already have a position now, you may be able to payoff your existing first position cash advance.
How do renewals work ?
Renewals are available at 50% and 75% paid down.
“What are the longest terms?”
Terms are usually a maximum of 360 day, but Options are available for 3, 4 and 5 years if your business qualifies.
More F.A.Q’s. frequently asked questions, requests and comments:
I have an existing merchant cash advance. Can I pay it off ?
your existing position can be Paid off if your balance is low. estimate the balances on your existing advances when applying.
How important is credit?
Credit is NOt the main factor. strength of cash flow is more important.
I need a low daily or weekly payment. I need my daily cash advance payment to be lower than it is now. Can I get a lower payment than I have now?
The lowest daily, weekly and monthly payments are available. terms as long as 24 months or longer are available to lower your payment.
What if I don’t qualify?
If your business does not qualify , there are other programs you may also qualify for to.
If a merchant cash advance cannot be obtained, a further option is also accounts receivables financing.
When your business has to wait more than 2 weeks to get paid on invoices but needs funding in one or two days, review accounts receivables financing. Get paid about 80% of the face value of the invoice immediately. Once the company you have invoiced pays, get the remainder less a 1% to 5% fee.
Asset based loan
Get funding for your business based on the assets. Assets can be real estate or certain types of equipment. Find out more
- Bank Statement Loans
- Large Business loan
- Loan against equipment
- Used car dealer loans
- Payoff merchant cash advance
- Get out of merchant advance
- Consolidate merchant cash advances
- Alternatives to merchant cash advance
- Open tax lien business loan
- Business Bank Statement Loan
- Weekly Monthly ach business merchant repayment
- Declined for business loan now what
- Start up business loan
- Asset Based Loan
- How to get the best merchant cash advance renewal terms
- Chiropractor practice business loan
- Medical practice loan
- Dental Practice loan