Asset based loan
“What is an asset based loan?”
An asset based loan is a loan that holds assets as collateral. The assets are either Real Estate, Equipment, Accounts Receivables, Stock and Bonds, precious metals, art, or other items with value.
Get business asset based loans for Cash flow, Expansions, New Markets, Working Capital, Advertising, New Employees, Inventory, Raw Materials, Staffing, Taxes, Equipment Acquisition…..or ANY REASON!
Get Cash Against Assets (Real Estate, Equipment, Accounts Receivables, and more). These asset based loans will allow:
Secure DocuSign 30 Second Application here.
Call us at Tel: 1-919-771-4177, or Question? Contact us here
- The Asset stays in your possession
- Easy and fast process. Short Online Application and closing.
- No cumbersome documentation to provide.
- Specializing in difficult and tough to do requests other funders do not want to do. As little as 1 – 2 Day Approval Process
Your business generates revenue by using assets, not owning them. Turn untapped dormant equity in your company’s assets into cash today. Lenient credit requirements.
Does my Business Qualify for an Asset Based Loan?
- Your business owns free and clear assets.
- Each asset piece has a retail value of $20,000 or more.
- You are currently in business and generating revenue.
- Other conditions may apply, though the 3 conditions above are
the main requirements.
Your business has Commercial Real Estate with more than 55% equity.
Most frequent requests by Callers:
“What is asset based financing?”, “what is an asset based business loan?”, and “need an asset based business loan”. “need an asset based loan”. Callers also make other frequent
Help me get an asset based loan
FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions:
What is an asset based loan?
An asset based loan is when a lender provides financing with assets as collateral for the financing, such as a house, car, stocks, bonds, gold other other assets.
How to get an asset based loan:
- Make a list of your assets. Include personal and business assets including cash on hand, short term and long term assets. Also include any business assets like accounts receivables, equipment and real estate.
- Provide an application and asset based list to the lender you select.
- Once approved, complete and provide all required closing documentation.
What is asset based financing?
Asset based financing is the same as an asset based loan. It is when a lender
provides any type of financing using assets of the borrower as collateral.
Question: How much can I qualify for?
Answer: The amount of the approval will depend on the amount of assets the customer has, the time in business and credit.
How soon can we be funded?
A decision is obtained in 24 to 48 hours. Upon return of documentation from the customer, funding occurs in 1 to 3 business days.
My business is less than 2 years old, can I still qualify?
Many of our applicants receive funding through our asset based loan with less than 2 years time in business. Amounts may vary, but funding can occur.
Question: How important is business and personal credit for this product?
Answer: Credit may be important. It depends on the loan product you select. For most of the programs, some business credit, along with a personal credit score of 650 or higher is needed.
However, this is not the case for all of the products. There are some asset based loan products for which the value of equipment, or real estate are more important. For these programs, if the applicant has industrial equipment or construction equipment, the credit matters very little.
Watertown Lube & Repair in New York is requesting $35,000 in an asset based loan. The customer provides a one page application and equipment list of their existing assets. Upon processing, Watertown Lube & Repair is approved for $35,000. Documents are E-Mailed to the customer. The customer completes documents and overnights the originals back.
Upon review of documents, a quick verbal confirmation is completed with the customer. The transaction is completed and funds are wired into the customer’s account within 48 hours, and the asset based loan is completed.
Several other options are available for small business owners to consider for their financing needs. Please see below:
- Bank Statement Loans
- Large Business loan
- Loan against equipment
- Used car dealer loans
- Payoff merchant cash advance
- Get out of merchant advance
- Consolidate merchant cash advances
- Alternatives to merchant cash advance
- Open tax lien business loan
- Business Bank Statement Loan
- Weekly Monthly ach business merchant repayment
- Declined for business loan now what
- Start up business loan
- How to get the best merchant cash advance renewal terms
- Chiropractor practice business loan
- Medical practice loan
- Dental Practice loan